When I was a child, when I hear the word "hero", the first thing that comes into my mind is a person with supernatural powers and can save the human race. But, now that I grew up, my definition for hero has changed. For me, what hero means is someone who has courage and a great ability which is the reason why you have an inspiration and admiration. A hero can be one of your family, a friend or a stranger. A hero is also someone that will do something for you no matter what.
The person I consider as my hero is my mom. She taught me on how to do basic things like how to put your clothes, how to eat and other things that I need to do by myself. And, the most important of all is she was with me when I took my first step. She also taught me on how to be polite and be respectful to the older people. Whenever I have a problem, she is always there to comfort me and give me an advice so that I can solve it soon and easily. When I get angry at her she always understands it. My mother is a very hardworking person. She works hard to sustain all of our needs. She endures all the pain so that she can support us. We even, sometimes, have arguments just because of a little disagreement. My mother is always encouraging me whenever I'm already giving up. She puts us before everything else, even her comfort and happiness. The trait of her that I love the most is being religious. She always reminds me to thank God everyday for being able to do things that I can do today. She also taught me not to hate God whenever I'm in a bad situation.
We should thank God for giving us a great blessing like our mother, a blessing that cannot be replaced by others. Without our mother, I think we will be not the person we are today. I cannot describe all of the countless things that she did for me but I think loving her back serves as a change for all what she did for me. My mother is the only person I can consider as the hero of my life.

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento