Linggo, Hulyo 28, 2013

The Things I Desire the Most

Every individual has personal goals and tries to pursue them. Almost all of the people always say that their success in their life is the most important goal. A goal is what and where we aim. Our goal is the reason why we study and work very hard. A goal is also our dream. A dream is something we would like to happen.

For me, goal is not only about success, it is all about achievement. My first goal is to graduate college. All of us wants to graduate college, who doesn’t? Graduating college is the key to find a very good and formal job. College helps you to know what to do when you finish your studies.

My second goal is to find a decent job. A job is important because it is the only way to earn money. If you have money, you can buy things you want, pay our bills and have a place to live. Basically, it is the only key to survive in this world.

My last goal is the goodness of my family’s health. With the job I have, I can give them what they want as for exchange in all of the struggle they have done while taking care of me. They are the reasons why I study hard and also the reason why I keep on living. They support me and I support them.

Motivation is the desire to do things. We need it in achieving our goal. Of course, we need inspiration to motivate ourselves. My inspiration is my family. When I see them, I feel like I need to work hard. Family is the one of the greatest gifts of God to us. I always need to believe in myself and my dream. So, we need to cherish our family before it’s too late.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento