We use blogs to discuss about a topic or some other things. Blog is used to post whatever you feel about something. A personal blog is just a commentary of an individual. I have my personal blog but I only update it whenever our teacher requires us.
I am not really into blogging, But everything has changed when I became a third year. I realized that blogging is really fun. I really don't know how to make an account and I don't also know how to post. I just explored until I knew everything on how to do it. Actually, when our teacher said that we will post our informal theme on our blog, I was really glad because I finally have the main reason to use my computer aside from facebook. I found social networking sites more useful because we can now use them for educational purposes. I can't really write everything that runs in my mind whenever we are to write it in school and I don't know why. But in blogging, I can freely write what runs in my mind. Maybe it's because we are give a lot of time to post it. Also, in writing, I cannot easily erase what I wrote already but in blogging, we can just edit it and then post it again.
I am really glad that social networks can be of good use not only for connecting to others but for educational purposes, too. I find blog better than writing manually on a piece of paper.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento