Linggo, Pebrero 16, 2014

Maybe No? Maybe Yes? But Am I Really Special?

Actually, I didn’t really find something special within me for the last few years. I was just an ordinary person who did the same things every day. Watch television. Lie down all day. Stare at my laptop. Read a book. Take a bath. And the thing I often do—eat. 
But now, I have already realized that I am special. I am special because I am myself. I am special because I do not try to be another person just for people to like me or something. We are all special but we can never realize it if we try to be anyone other than who we are. Each of us has our own specialty. We have our own talents: drawing, dancing, singing and anything else which you are good at.
Every one of us is special. Not because of what we do or where we came from but simply because God made us. There’s no such thing that it was a mistake that we were born. Everything has a purpose and God doesn’t commit mistakes.
It would be really great of we could just make people realize how special they are, despite of what they look like.

I still can’t find where I’m good at or anything. But, I know that I will find it someday at the right place and at the right time. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento