I am really glad that it’s already the end of the school
year. But seriously, am I really glad?
My answer is of course, no.
My answer is of course, no.
The orientation. Yes. The orientation. It seems like
yesterday but we must admit that time flies so fast that we even ignored things
that need to be given importance.
Being a third year is very different from being a second
year. During second year, I can get high grades by just staring through the
window even though we are having a discussion. But this time, it was different.
We need to work hard to get good grades.
A lot happened this year. We even had a majestic classmate who
was the reason why we became not allowed to bring cellphones anymore. I was
really mad at him. I felt like I need to punch him in the face to let him
realize what he had done. But despite of all these things, I still managed to
consider him as a friend. Honestly, he became one of my best friends but, I am not
sure if he considered me as one of his. And yes, that's him in the picture.
We even accused a very nice person of cheating. She was very
nice yet they were still saying some words that possibly hurt her. I did say
some but not to the extent of hurting her.
I really hated some teachers though. Projects. Projects that
needed to be passed in just three days? Wow. Just. Wow. I really hated them for
that but I loved them the way they are most of the time.
Aaaaand the most hated subject after AP is (drum rolls)
Research. I was really stressed out by this subject. We were always told to do
our research and everything. Put an entry to our log book. I just hate that
kind of system like what would be the effect of it to the student? I know that
we really need it but it’s just not practical having an assignment each day for
just one subject?
The subject I love the most is English not because this is a
project in English so that I can have a high grade or something but because I love
the way it is. I love how our teacher teaches us. She teaches us in a way that
everyone can understand. Though we always have homework every week, but it is
not as stressful as Research.
We didn’t have a field trip but every event that we had was
really full of memories. We didn’t let each event pass without taking pictures
together. Those pictures will serve as the fragments of what we call the treasure
left by time as it passed by. The fragments which we can return to, and the
fragments which we can reminisce.
I also met my best friends. My friends who didn't give up listening to my lame jokes. Them who spread their arms when I needed hugs.
I really enjoyed being a third year student despite of all
the stressful subjects.
Actually, this is the best section I've had since I went in this school (regardless of the issues we had).

Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento