Dear Almighty God,
Now
that I am entering a new chapter in my life, I’m starting to understand how
blessed I am to have great parents. How blessed I am to have someone having the
same blood as mine raise me. To have someone who accepts me as I am.
Thank
you for letting them give this wonderful and precious life to me. They did
their best to care for me. They spent their lives struggling just for my sake.
They sacrificed themselves working each day. They even bought things that I
want even though I don’t really need it or sometimes, I can buy it myself.
Every
day, they wake up early just to prepare my breakfast. They cook the food I want
for lunch. The food that I bring to school always serves as the object that
represents their love and care for me. It shows how much they love me and as a
pay back, I study hard just to get higher grades so that they can notice that
all their love and care resulted into something great.
They
are older now and I wish that they will have a longer life. Always keep them well
in their body and spirit. Let me be good and caring to them as they were to me.
Let us have many opportunities to share time, memories and thoughts.
God,
grant me the ability to accept things that I cannot change and please forgive
me for the sins that I have committed like answering back in an inappropriate
manner. Enrich them with Your holy grace so that I will always be their support
and comfort. Let us be their joy on earth and the crown of glory in heaven.
I
don’t know how I can describe all the things that they did for me but please
bless them greatly as they truly deserve. Help me to be a good parent to my
children just like what they have been to me.
-Jacob
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento